Re: Authentication verification--how to create a tiger out of

To: BlueGolfer@aol.com
Subject: Re: Authentication verification--how to create a tiger out of
From: itswonderful@attbi.com
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 03:44:57 +0000
I don't believe that the issue is one of dissing Algers (at least speaking for
myself) it is more of a matter of misrepresentation at time of sale.  I can
almost buy the idea of "rebuilding" being perfectly legal in the eyes of the
law but I think it is the right of any buyer to know this before paying
authentic, non-rebuilt, Tiger money for a car.

Many out there might think it doesn't matter if the Alger is identical to an
authentic Tiger but I'm willing to bet the vast majority of potential buyers
will feel cheated, no matter how good the rebuild, if after paying Tiger market
rate they find thier new pride and joy to have a questionable pedigree.

Frank
B9471116