Re: Authentication verification--how to create a tiger out of

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Authentication verification--how to create a tiger out of
From: "Kathy and Erich Coiner" <kathy.coiner@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 21:12:08 -0700
----- Original Message -----
From: <BlueGolfer@aol.com>

> What is the real motivation behind all this dissing of Algers?  Money,
> snobbery, ???
>

> Rob

Money.  A completely cherry Alpine sells for around 10K.  A cherry Tiger
will top 30k.  A cherry Alpine with a V8 might go 15K.  If I am spending
Tiger sized dollars I want a Tiger not an Alger.  All arguments about
"Marque purity" boil down to protecting the value of our investments in our
toys  (Not that this is a bad thing)

Erich
who knows his Tiger is not an Alger (Tac #355)