Re: Brake booster

To: <DJoh797014@aol.com>, <shutchin@netjets.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brake booster
From: "Gary Winblad" <garywinblad@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 08:01:09 -0700
UH, I don't believe the red rubber grease is for anything but rubber!
You should read the directions, they call for the sort of black/gray leather
lube that you never seen to have enough of...
Silicon spay is probably the best I have used.
Also, as you say, the plunger needs to be aligned with the bore as told in
the instructions (loosen the 3 bolts that hold the vacuum canister to the
aluminum
body, cycle the vacuum plunger in and out, then tighten the 3 bolts).

Gary