Re: auction tiger

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: auction tiger
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 08:40:42 -0700 (PDT)
This may be one more indication that Tigers are
finally starting to gain the well deserved
appreciation by the ranks of "car collectors". I doubt
I'll never sell mine, but I'm sure that their market
value has a lot of head room and someday, in my
lifetime, Tatty Tigers will go for more than the
$20ks. Here's to hoping my children will be able to
recoup the cost of my car's restoration when I'm
gone... it would have covered their college tuition
afterall ;)

Stephen Waybright

http://sbc.yahoo.com