RE: auction tiger

To: "James E. Pickard" <geowiz@cox-internet.com>, Cushcom1@aol.com,
Subject: RE: auction tiger
From: Paul R Sheahan <sunbeamtiger@Prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 12:48:36 -0700 (PDT)
JP,
     I'll bet Kruse would sell it for you...................

Paul
Paul R Sheahan

"James E. Pickard" <geowiz@cox-internet.com> wrote:
It is my understanding that B-J requires a complete paper trail on all cars
it auctions, thus they get a premium. I couldn't sell mine through them
even though it is a number matching car. Still, $21K for a ratty (but
original) Tiger is great news for those who want to see their toys
appreciate. For those who like Tigers because of the bang for the buck,
this isn't such great news. Can't please everybody.

Jim Pickard
B9473298
2003 Mini Cooper