Re: AUTOMATIC TIGER/ALPINE FOR SALE

To: Jeff Howarth <jeff@v8tiger.demon.co.uk>
Subject: Re: AUTOMATIC TIGER/ALPINE FOR SALE
From: ssage@socal.rr.com
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 18:00:53 -0700
Jeff Howarth wrote:

>Larry,
>
>at least it was made by someone who is known to care about Sunbeams,
>

>....not thrown together by some Alger con man or profit focussed sub-
>contractor like Jensens
>

>8-)
>
>sorry, couldn't resist.

Hello Jeff:
Right on with that comment. That's funny.

Kidding aside, I've seen Ed's Tigerpine, Alpinetiger, Altiger, V8
Altiger, or whatever, and Ed has done a great job with it. From a small
distance (far enough away that you can't see the vin plate) you'd never
know it's not the genuine article. It's a great looking Sunbeam,
whatever version you want to call it, plus it's real "cool" with its
Tiger A/C.

Ed's Tiger, as he mentioned, has as one of it's additions his
intermittent windshield wiper/solid state instrument voltage regulator
module. I bought one from Ed a few months ago and installed it and it
has worked flawlessly since. It was a pretty easy install, and it is
amazing to be able to control the Tiger's wiper speed as needed, instead
of having to turn the wiper switch on, and off, and on, and off, etc. if
it's not raining that hard. That's bugged me ever since I bought my
first Alpine in 1966, and Ed solved that little irritation with his neat
product.

Steve Sage