Re: AUTOMATIC TIGER/ALPINE FOR SALE

To: DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com>
Subject: Re: AUTOMATIC TIGER/ALPINE FOR SALE
From: sosnaenergyconsulting <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 19:35:23 -0700
Actually, Ed, given the dearth of good used body bits (Smitty was saying
his last good front clip just got sold), it's nice for me to be aware of
the option (in the event of a total T-boning or some such) for me to
transfer all the relevant bits to a clean Alpine body, as you did and
create an Alger.  Not an original Tiger anymore (Ah, well), but I'd
still get the enjoyment of something that's pretty close to what I had.
  Of course, about the only Original Tiger bits on MY car are the
chassis (square corner Alpine front clip, 302, C-6, Jag rear end [to be
sorted next year]) and some ancillary bits.  Guess it's still my
grandfather's axe (see previous post on subject of originality--I knew
what I was buying). :-)

Regards

David Sosna