RE: Off Topic A/C Question...wierd stuff

To: "'Tom Witt'" <wittsend@jps.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Off Topic A/C Question...wierd stuff
From: "ron fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.biz>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 11:50:02 -0400
        If I remember correctly, somewhere in that time period there were
little or no measurements being made.   I also remember that the equipment
being used for the measurements were totally inappropriate for this type of
study.
        Somewhere I recently read that the ozone hole occurres naturally and
has always been there.   The problem with that statement is the fact that
nobody was looking for decades, even centuries much less measuring anything
other than the temperature and wind speed.
        The biggest problem with some of these studies is who paid for the
study.   Many times the results are exactly what the group paying for the
study wanted to find out, or the data was manipulated and biased towards a
desired result.
        So where is the real truth?   Hopefully by asking the right
questions to the right people real understanding will shine through.

Ron Fraser