RE: Trunk questions.

To: VegasLegal@aol.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Trunk questions.
From: Theo Smit <theo.smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 14:36:52 -0600
On my Tiger there are two Dzus fasteners in the rear corners, that
engage (more or less) Dzus spring wires mounted in two right-angle
brackets that are riveted to the inside rear valence. I'd be surprised
if Rick (SS) didn't carry these, and if I had a catalog handy I'd look
it up. Just give him a call.

Theo