Re: headlights type

To: stubrennan@comcast.net
Subject: Re: headlights type
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 17:48:43 -0700
Guys, try the Hella halogens.  The glass lenses are really well made,
and the light is so superior, with what looks like a knife that cuts the
definition of the light when shined on a wall.

Of course you need good grounds, and relays to realize the potential of
any light, including the Hellas.

Now if Theo, would care to do an article on United, including the neat
color wiring diagram he sent me years ago, Thanks again Theo, then you
Guys could do this to your Tigers.

The cost is really low, and not that hard to do, but what a difference.
Night and day, pun intended.

Of course it would also help to put in an alternator, 1 wire makes the
wiring simple, and the little red light on the dash will glow, when the
charging is too low, i.e. bad something or idle too low.

Then of course you could add relays for your horn to realize its full
potential, to blow those slow cars out of the way.

And of course, OK I'll stop.

Larry