Re: headlights type

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: headlights type
From: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 00:06:45 -0700
  Speaking of lights that take replacable H-4 bulbs, I picked up a pair at a
Pick A Part this Summer while I was in Sacramento. I had never seen them
before, but at $4.00 for the pair I got them. They came off a late 70's
early 80's  Pinto. The brand name is "Victory" (script writing - lower
center) and ther is a trophy symbol in the center of the glass. They
indicate they were made in Brazil. I would guess they are at least 20 years
old by the deteriorated rubber shield.
     Is anyone familiar with these? For all I know they are K-Mart (or from
that time maybe Zody's or Whitefront) cheap-o's. I have never seen them
before and thought that they would be "distinctive" to have regardless of
their original worth.
Tom Witt B9470101