Re: small gauge rebuild question

To: "Robin Young" <robin02@mindspring.com>,
Subject: Re: small gauge rebuild question
From: "Kathy and Erich Coiner" <kathy.coiner@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 20:26:35 -0700
The o ring is a replacement for the original goo.  Pry out all the old goo
to make room for the oring.
If the white lettering has any brown or yellow spots on them, you can clean
them up with a small amount of rubbing compound.  Use the fine stuff and
almost no pressure.  Rub tooo hard and the lettering will disappear! But it
really makes them shine.

Erich
Gauges was my May project.