Fwd: Re: carb/firewall clearence

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Re: carb/firewall clearence
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 20:40:57 -0700 (PDT)
Larry,
I think the dimensional tolerance stackups must vary quite a bit from
Tiger to Tiger in this area. I've seen several F4Bs w/ DPs that had
1/8"
gap or more... so my setup should work, but I can barely slip a piece
of
paper between the fuel bowl and the rib. Ken Mattice had the same
problem and "worked" the firewall rib a little as well as filed the
fuel bowl a little (which Dale also did already on my carb).

http://sbc.yahoo.com