RE: Mark I (a) to Mark II upgrade! (link correction)

To: Tom Witt <wittsend@jps.net>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Mark I (a) to Mark II upgrade! (link correction)
From: Theo Smit <theo.smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 09:51:30 -0600
The reason it doesn't work for me is that my mailer (or maybe yours)
breaks the URL into two lines, and that breaks the hyperlink. I just cut
and paste the URL into my browser's menu bar in two steps, and then
everything is fine.

It looks like a fairly nice personalized Tiger, the descriptive
hyperbole notwithstanding. I'm not sure if I like the style of the
flares, but hey - to each their own.

And before the debate comes up again - anyone interested in this or any
other Ebay vehicle, do your own homework on its authenticity.
Theo