Re: Mark I (a) to Mark II upgrade! (link correction)

To: Tom Witt <wittsend@jps.net>
Subject: Re: Mark I (a) to Mark II upgrade! (link correction)
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 09:54:46 -0700
Tom,

The problem with the "URL" from eBay is very typical.  The name is so
long in the hot link that the "Item Number" is not included in a "click"
connect.  Typing the whole think out is a pain. You will notice, in the
original, that the "2423772987" part of the address is NOT underscored,
or otherwise marked as part of the "link".  Before clicking on the given
link, highlight and "copy" this number (or write it down).  Click on the
link, get the "error page", go to the end of the URL line in the browser
and either paste or type the REST of the address, then hit the Return
key.  Wallah! You are there.

This car has GT door side panels on the interior, and looks well done.
 Notice the neat avoidance of the "original factory rivets" issue by the
use of flat head slotted sheet metal screws. {9-)

Steve

--

Steve Laifman
Editor