Re: TigersUnited Forum - Who's it for?

To: "Steve Laifman" <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: TigersUnited Forum - Who's it for?
From: "lgooch" <lgooch@satx.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 20:10:24 -0700
This is my vote.
A.) Keep it. It is a valuable resource, and it will be my personal
responsibility to post my own recommendations, given, or received.

Sometimes it is easier to ask the question than to look for it even though a
better/ more complete answer may already be lurking there on TU.
TU is a good starting place. If the answer is not there go to the list and
when you get the answer it can be placed on the Forum for future reference.
I have a Tiger folder where I have saved questions/answers/info that I feel
may be helpful to me in the future.
I would have more but past computer crashes have wiped out allot of good
info.
I commit to one day cutting and pasting some of them into the Forum.
I have many questions I am seeking answers for. After many years of VW
projects I have to learn about Tigers.
I see questions I have come across the list that never seem to be answered
online.
My $.02

Lewis