RE: TigersUnited Forum - Who's it for?

To: "Tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TigersUnited Forum - Who's it for?
From: "Jim Boynton" <jimboynton@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 21:32:54 -0400
I agree with Lewis. I have been to the Forum a number of times looking
for information (maybe it is used more than you think Steve). I have a
Tiger folder with a collection of information that I can begin to paste
to the Forum. Like Lewis a computer crash 6 months ago caused a loss of
a large amount of information. That is another reason to keep the Forum
and try to put it to better use. We know some answers to questions asked
on the list are directed off the list to the individual. Thus some
excellent information never appears on the list.

We now have an interesting dilemma. If the individual decided to answer
off the list does he want his information pasted on the public forum
(remember that discussion several months ago)? I hesitant to paste
information to a public site if it was sent to me personally. What do
others think?

Jim