TigersUnitedForum-Who's it for?

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: TigersUnitedForum-Who's it for?
From: "tombrandt" <tbrandt@cox-internet.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 20:58:08 -0500
I agree with both Lewis and Jim. Also Steve. The Forum is a valuable source
but only if we keep it up. I admit I have not been posting information to it.
I have been lazy. But that doesn't mean I do not appreciate the effort each of
you who have posted and contributed to the information on this list,as well as
the Forum, and especially the articles. They are great and I wish to publicly
applaud and thank all of you. I won't go into all the names, you all know who
they are, but, Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. Also a special THANKS
to Steve Laifman and Mark Olsen for the time and effort to make all this
possible.

I vote:
A. Keep it. It is a valuable resource, and it will be my personal
responsibility to post my own recommendations, given, or received.

Thanks again to ALL who have given advice, contributed to the Forum, edited
for the Tigers United site and written articles of interest and even
instruction for the site.

Tom