Re: Front turn signal housing GROUNDING?

To: Frank Marrone <itswonderful@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Front turn signal housing GROUNDING?
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 08:55:06 -0700
Frank, the ground for the headlight is under the hood bumper, and you
have a hole, with a washer, and eventually rust at the hole.  Get the
message.

For all the bad press Lucas gets, most of the problems are with the
grounds, as is true in most cars.  The new computer cars, are really
sensitive, and most mechanics have a real problem tracking down good
connections and good grounds.

On the Tiger/Alpine just bypass this in the beginning and make a really
good and permanent ground for everything.

Larry