Re: brit car we wish...

To: "rande" <rande@thecia.net>, <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: brit car we wish...
From: "Chris Thompson" <chris@cthompson.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 18:33:56 -0400
Ah, yes - that's an article that's a year or two old.  I *was* curious,
because at the Yahoo link, they had an article about the ten best sports
cars ever made, and they listed the MB gullwing, the Jaguar E-type, and
(uggh!) the Mitsubishi EVO in order to satisfy the ricer audience.  But no
Tiger.  The Forbes article is a much better list....

Chris