Front Fender Trim Holes

To: "'Tiger List \(Tiger List\)'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Front Fender Trim Holes
From: "Frank Marrone" <itswonderful@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 23:53:40 -0700
Hi, the bodyman forgot to drill the holes for the small front fender
trim strip that goes between the Tiger scripts and the leading edge of
the doors.  Actually, I bet the holes are there but are full of filler
or paint and I just can't see them.  Anyway,  I'm going to have to drill
new holes.  How many holes are there for the small strip?  I guess the
locations should be approximately obvious once I know how many holes
there are (I assume 1 or 2)  but if someone can tell me the approximate
locations of the hole(s) referencing the Tiger script and the leading
door edge that would also be useful.  Any tips on how to drill these
holes without screwing up the paint more than necessary?

Thanks!

Frank
B9471116