Colors

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Colors
From: Theodore Brown <tbrown@midcoast.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 23:20:51 -0500
Hello All:
When I ordered my new Tiger in October of '66, I asked for a midnight blue one.
A couple days later, the dealer called and told me that I would have to wait 6
weeks or so for that color, so I suspect, at least at that point, that they
were
rare.  I was told that Rootes had white ones and green ones sitting on the dock
in Long Island City and would I like one of those?  I took a green one and it's
now back to that color, having been maroon for a while (what was I thinking?)
Cheers,
Tod
B382002384LRXFE