Colour codes and production numbers

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>, "Bob Diehl" <bob_diehl@earthlink.net>
Subject: Colour codes and production numbers
From: "FunbeamChuck" <FunbeamChuck@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 09:23:56 -0500
Bob and all who responded.

Thanks for the info on Colour Code 58 found in the Tiger Press. I could have
gone through TBON and manually counted the number of each colour code
listed, but that would have been incomplete. I was hoping for more accurate
information.

I am one of the unfortunates who did not have a subscription to the Tiger
Press. Had I known that one could subscribe, I'd have done so in 1999 when I
bought The Funbeam.

Are there any copies of the 8th issue for sale? This is the kind of
information that is sometimes asked for and I freely give to people I meet
at car shows and cruise-ins who are interested in buying a Tiger.

Thanks again.
All the Best,
FunbeamChuck