RE: Fuel Pump Safety Switch

To: W Goebner <wgoebner@pacbell.net>,
Subject: RE: Fuel Pump Safety Switch
From: Theo Smit <theo.smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 09:01:50 -0700
The inertia switch can be done using an accelerometer sensor or by a
pendulum type switch but you're going to be pretty annoyed when you hit
a sharp bump in the road and it exceeds the threshold you've set. It
would be fairly straightforward to set up a relay type system that
automatically powers on when you turn the ignition on, but will then
kill the pump on a subsequent loss of oil pressure.

Theo