Re: performance tuning the sunbeam tiger

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: performance tuning the sunbeam tiger
From: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 14:04:05 -0800
 Yea, and it looks like yesterday  "The Book of Norman" sold on ebay for
$512.63 (see link).
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3576620073&category=1132
 It is the highest price paid I have knowledge of. A week or so before one
went for $504.99. It seems to have started a sell-off. There a two TBON's
active on ebay now. I don't recall but one or two on ebay in the past few
years. After all the grief Norm went through I doubt this is how he sought
his book to be "Legendary," but I would think that these prices are at least
a tribute to his efforts.
 Tom Witt B9470101