Re: performance tuning the sunbeam tiger

To: Fhsloth3@cs.com, strombecker@shaw.ca, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: performance tuning the sunbeam tiger
From: Drmoonstone@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 14:13:35 EST
For some people price is not the primary issue. I would rather pay a premium
and not spend days and days trying to find something I want and then having to
go through "negotiations" to complete the deal. If I want it, I buy it. One
of the interesting things about e-bay sellers (from my experience) is that if
you pay a high premium for something, many times the seller has sent extra
bonus items as a thank you. One such item that I already have a duplicate of is
being sent to my good friend Steve Laifman (yes Steve it's packaged and
addressed and if I get off my butt it will actually get mailed today).

Dr. Moonstone