Re: Valve Cover Clearances

To: "Tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Valve Cover Clearances
From: "Bob Hokanson" <tgrrr@peoplepc.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 15:44:04 -0800
A word of caution here:
I have known people who have installed valve covers and after the engine was
in the car been unable to remove them do to clearance issues.
I do know that the Comp Cams Pro Magnum roller rockers have a smaller
profile than some of the aluminum rollers and do fit under my cast aluminum
valve covers without any spacers... and I run a cam with .597 lift.

Bob
B9470168