Re: Seal Uncertainty

To: "Frank Marrone" <itswonderful@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: Seal Uncertainty
From: "Gary" <garywinblad@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 07:35:35 -0800
Frank,
The problem is that the replacement seal was made WRONG.
I couldn't believe it but it is backwards (the curl).  The original
curled outwards when clipped on such that the clip part is inboard.
Everyone puts them on so they curl outward but then they don't
touch the door.  At least it saves the paint!!
Gary