Mystery Sunbeam

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mystery Sunbeam
From: "Andy Walker" <awtiger@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 22:38:53 -0600
Okay, guys:

I know I'm not seeing things...at least, I think I'm not.  I was riding my
exercise bike yesterday evening and I had "Speed" on the TV.  I was watching
one of their new shows, "CCR TV" (Chop, Cut, Rebuild TV).  I don't know where
it takes place but it's along the lines of a group of gearheads with a shop
taking on several different projects in a real world situation.

Anyway, as the show started, the host (I guess) drove up to the shop in a
Dodge Charger that was a replica of the "General Lee" on the "Dukes of
Hazzard."  As he walked into the shop, the camera showed, in the background,
the very familiar front end of either a Tiger or an Alpine, which appeared to
be up on jack stands.  I think the hood might have been off of it as well.  I
could not get a good look at it so I couldn't tell if it was a Tiger or an
Alpine.  It did have the later series Alpine/Tiger grille, however.

I hope someone else can confirm what I have seen...hey, maybe I've gone
completely nuts!!!  Has anybody else seen this show?

Andy Walker
Edmond, OK
B382001600LRXFE
B9006857LRX