RE: Progress

To: "'Larry Paulick'" <lpaulick@comcast.net>
Subject: RE: Progress
From: "Frank Marrone" <itswonderful@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 10:41:50 -0800
 Thanks Larry.

I've already had a few mishaps with the paint and am past that already.
Kind of cool getting that out of the way before the first drive!

I had a ladder fall on the front of the car about two months ago.  I was on
the ladder when it fell.  I lucked out as I landed in a little space between
the drill press and the kerosene heater, the car was not so lucky.  That was
the first real garage accident in almost 11 years.  The paint has been on
the car since ~'98 and it is a miracle that I didn't ding it significantly
until then.

Then there are the metal soft top covers,  pretty good idea on paper but
damn hard on the paint on the edges of the covers.  There must be a way to
adjust those things but I've no time (or patience) for that right now.  I'll
consul myself in the thought that I've seen many other cars with similar
issues with those covers.  Maybe after the drivability is sorted out and if
it bothers me to look at (or listen to?) the damn things I'll find someone
to do it right.

Frank
B9471116