Edsel and Brit Car Connection?

To: "Tiger List \(Tiger List\)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Edsel and Brit Car Connection?
From: "Frank Marrone" <itswonderful@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 20:55:59 -0800
A friend told me that Roy Brown, who is the designer of the Edsel, was
shipped off to England after the flop his creation in the states.  My friend
says that Mr Brown served as head of design at Ford in England from 1960
until 1965.  My friend who is an Econoline van enthusiast is interested in
Mr. Brown because there is evidence to suggest that Brown designed the 1st
generation Econoline vans.  He was wondering  if anyone could fill in info
on Mr. Browns time in England.

Frank
B9471116