Medicine 101

To: (Recipient list suppressed)
Subject: Medicine 101
From: rfeibusch1@earthlink.net (Richard Feibusch)
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 15:58:18 -0700
Interesting Point

A mechanic was removing a cylinder head from the motor of a classic Jag
when he spotted a well-known heart surgeon in his shop. The surgeon was
there waiting for the service manager to come take a look at his E-Type
when the mechanic shouted across the garage, "Hey Doc, can I ask you a
question?"

The surgeon, a bit surprised, walked over to where the mechanic was working
on the Jag head. The mechanic straightened up, wiped his hands on a rag and
asked, "So Doc, look at this engine. I open its heart, take valves out, fix
'em, put 'em back in, and when I finish, it works just like new. So how
come I get such a small salary and you get the really big bucks when you
and I are doing basically the same work?"

The surgeon paused, smiled and leaned over, and whispered to the
mechanic..."Try doing it with the engine running."