Re: F4B and temp. sender - Hero of the Month

To: John Clark <clarkjc@runbox.com>
Subject: Re: F4B and temp. sender - Hero of the Month
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 16:55:14 -0700
John Clark is presented the "Hero of the Month" award for getting a
tough issue solved in a straightforward manner using available materials.

My sincerest admiration, John.  I hope corrosion will not be an issue.
I shouldn't, as we have a lot of steel bolts holding down wet aluminum
parts!!!

Congratulations!!!!!

Steve Laifman

--