Larger wheel sizes and ride quality

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Larger wheel sizes and ride quality
From: "Brad Huff" <huffb@avalon.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 20:37:16 -0500
I was in the tire store today to compare prices on tires for the new wheels I
will soon be ordering, diameter has not been decided yet, and my tire guy told
me that the ride with the 60 series tires and below will be quite harsh. What
is your feeling on this matter? I realize that life is compromises especially
when it comes to Tigers but I would still like to have reasonable ride along
with good handling. My previous tire and wheel combination was Phoenix
Stahlflex 3077's and Lat 70's and those were ok for what I did with the
car.-Brad