Re: The REAL Hot Set-up

To: "Mark S. Rense" <kneedrag@corecomm.net>
Subject: Re: The REAL Hot Set-up
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 22:13:42 -0700
Mark,

Two remarkably similar occupations discovered the same solution to this
question a long time ago in very distant locations from each other.  I
have tried it my self, and not only does it work, it looks good too.
(Personal Opinion)

Look at what the Cowboys, Gauchos, and Aussies keep on their heads, with
nice thongs that keep things in place when needed.  I chose the Aussie
kind, as I am partial to the one-side snap brim look.  I have some of
cloth, some of leather, and some of woven straw, depending on the
season.  Probably some shots of me on the TigersUnited.com site.

Make the best sense to me, even if I do have a few more horsepower.

Steve

--
-----

Steve Laifman