RE: The REAL Hot Set-up

To: "'Tom Witt'" <wittsend@jps.net>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: The REAL Hot Set-up
From: "Sencindiver James D (Jim) NSSC" <SencindiverJD@navsea.navy.mil>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 07:14:25 -0400
A couple of small alligator clips with that 3 ft. of string (or wire, or
monofilament fish line for stealth) works great.  Clip one to the hat and
the other to your belt.  If I tied my hat off to my Tiger, I'm sure that I'd
forget to unfasten it and try to get out and have the hat snatched off my
head!

Keep on Tigering!

Jim Sencindiver, IWS1A54A
Combat Systems Engineer