Re: The Ultimate Alger? On Ebay

To: tigers@autox.team.net, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Ultimate Alger? On Ebay
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 09:23:21 -0400
Personally, I don't know anyone who is getting rich owning/building old
cars, I have owned several "toys" and maybe broke even once. The average guy
probably puts more into his ride than he gets out, I wonder how many people
on this list will recoup their investment?

I almost went a similar route myself twelve years ago, I picked up a $350
rust free Alpine (minus engine and trans). Don't think I could have bought a
Tiger for that kind of price. I then bought the neighbor's wrecked (his
teenage son did it) 85 Mustang GT.  Then 3 months later I was unemployed and
sold the cars within 6 months. I sold the Alpine to a guy who wanted to
practice his welding, I didn't ask him any further questions.

it's FREE! http://messenger.msn.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/