Follow up on the Ball Joint Boot Search

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Follow up on the Ball Joint Boot Search
From: Tom Hall <modtiger@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 20:17:21 -0700
Just a quick report to let the list know that the "Bus Boys" in Redding, CA
had stock on the boot covers under the VW part number (211 405 375).  They
had 12 and now they have 4, but the $1.80 unit price was hard to pass
up.  This was especially true since the local VW dealer was asking $48.00
for a pair and he couldn't get any to sell.

I did not try the Bus Depot in PA, but they also should be able to supply
these VW boots.

I'd still like to find a supply of the Urethane boots that I found on the
aftermarket Mustang ball joint, but for now, my balls are covered.

Tom Hall