RE: Restoration completed - snapfish link clarification

To: Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Restoration completed - snapfish link clarification
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 07:02:56 -0700 (PDT)
This issue came up when I sent out the Snapfish link to my pictures. At
the risk of oversimplifying... the site has different URL extensions
for different purposes. Robin needs to use the Snapfish share option to
send himself and then cut and paste that link to everyone else. it
should have an "l=xxxxxxxx" (some number) at the end instead of
"t_=xxxxxx.

I think the t_ number is specific/unique to each session (visit to the
site).

For ref, here's my Tiger link once again:
http://www.snapfish.com/share/p=216261077816789094/l=24143670

Stephen Waybright