RE: Restoration completed (REVISITED)

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Restoration completed (REVISITED)
From: "Robin Young" <robin02@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 17:37:14 -0400
Thanks for all the interest in seeing
 the photos. I have done as Steve Waybright sugggested and all should be
able to get into snapfish ok now. RObin

http://www.snapfish.com/share/p=861201085088311119/l=27423191/cobrandOid=100
0111

The above link is to eight photos of B9471769. I chose them not to showcase
the car but to thank many contributors on the list for  help and show their
ideas. The photos are primarily improvements to the car .....except the one
photo with the "hood ornament". She is my niece and just having some fun.

The photos show: John Crawly's Crossmember reinforcement. John Logan's
fulcrum pin fix. Tim Ronacks airdam and the results of his paint advice on
applying Sikkens. Marthas interior. Dales ackerman fix. Larry Paulicks
exhaust improvemnets, Kirt Jensons stainless fastener kit, Derick Whites
dual master cylinder design, and a proof shot for Norm of the VIN.

Much invaluable advice was recieced from Nick Kintner, Rick and Curt, Steve
Laifman, Theo Smit, Steve Halbrook and Steve Lascoli.

Many more were encourageing. Thank you. Robin Young