Re: Restoration completed (REVISITED)

To: Theo Smit <theo.smit@dynastream.com>
Subject: Re: Restoration completed (REVISITED)
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 08:17:15 -0700
Robin, Theo,

Thanks for the tries.  So far all I can get, with any of the links, is a
nice top view of the interior and a request for my registered name and
password, which Theo had not provided :-)

Sorry, I would like to have seen them, but I belong to too many
advertising mailing lists as it is.

Steve

Sure - Theo, as soon as you join Tim Ronak < timothy.ronak@akzonobel.com