Re: Tiger EBay

To: Chris Thompson <chris@cthompson.net>
Subject: Re: Tiger EBay
From: sosnaenergyconsulting <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 21:18:00 -0700
Erm, well, actually I was thinking that it'd be nice to put the spare
vertically and relocate the battery to somewhere forward of the rear
axle line.  My Alpine's trunk seemed to have lots more room than the
Tiger's. Unfortunately, the P.O. removed the vertical 'well' when he was
modifying the rear suspension, so it's not really likely that I can do
this.  Too bad for me.
Anyway, I can understand a Tiger owner making the decision to
incorporate those particular changes.

Best Regards

David Sosna