RE: Tiger EBay

To: "'Chris Thompson'" <chris@cthompson.net>, <MWood24020@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Tiger EBay
From: "The Tiger's Sunbeam" <wiseowl@thevision.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 13:46:08 -0500
Hi Chris,

Yes, mine.

I've owned my Tiger since 1969; although I was sure it was authentic I
decided to have it TACed. I towed my Tiger to an event in Maryland and while
the Tiger was high on a trailer for all to see well, it was scrutinized by
many Tiger owners. It has a TAC number of 503.

For those who haven't had their Tiger TACed yet, this is an example to
justify doing so. If you don't think TACing is a good enough reason to make
the trip, then how about just being around a great bunch of people and the
fellowshipping.

Michael