[Fwd: SUNI Trip]

Subject: [Fwd: SUNI Trip]
From: Steve Sage <ssage@socal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 22:59:34 -0700
Hello Sunbeam Fans:

I am Sunbeaming up to SUNI on Saturday morning July 3, with Jane and
Carrie, the original CATdog, from Canoga Park, California. We are going
to make it to St. George, Utah Saturday night, and then on to Park City
on Sunday morning, July 4. Any Sunbeams who happen to be in southern
California and want to join up with us for the drive can email me at
ssage@socal.rr.com  We'll exchange cell phone numbers and I'll give you
the jumping off location.

Anyone who is going to make the trip over two or more days, from any
location, should plan things out and make your hotel reservations right
now, or you may not find a room on the trip. That is a very busy travel
weekend.

Finally, if you don't plan on going, change your mind immediately and
get your ^&&%$ up there for the event. These are great, fun happenings
and there are always lots of amazing Sunbeams to see and great people to
talk to.

Steve Sage