RE: Folding Down A Convertible Top

To: rfraser@bluefrog.biz, tigers@autox.team.net, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Folding Down A Convertible Top
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 11:41:42 -0400
Ron,
I think you may have hit on something. The hinges seem to be working
fine...the long strip in the back holds the fabric...but the two side metal
strips are holding the seal and the fabric.

I have never had a Sunbeam with a working top so I have no point of
reference.

I will have to take a look at it when I get home from work.

Thanks,
Paul