RE: Hydraulic throwout bearing recommendations sought.

To: "Tiger List \(Tiger List\)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Hydraulic throwout bearing recommendations sought.
From: "Frank Marrone" <itswonderful@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 10:27:48 -0700
Theo,

After rereading your question a couple of times I see the nuance with the
input shaft bearing retainers.  You are talking about large Vs. small
retainer for the small input shaft transmission.  I have both retainers and
see no reason why the McLeod unit would not fit either one.  Considering the
way the slip on retainer attaches to the transmission and looking at the two
retainers (which appear to be practically identical except for OD of the
retainer flange) I sure can't see a problem.  McLeod does not seem to
differentiate between the two in their catalog.   The apps guy at McLeod
would probably be able to tell you for sure if you are still worried about
this.

Frank