Valve Covers

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Valve Covers
From: "Jeff Eakin" <jeff@graphic-net.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 09:44:39 -0600
I recently bought a MK-II Tiger which came to me with optional valve covers
saying "COBRA powered by ford" rather than the usual "TIGER powered by
ford". The guy I bought it from said he thought the car was pretty original.
At SUNI in Park City I asked a couple people I thought to be knowledgeable
about this and got several answers. One opinion was that COBRA valve covers
were never put on and had to have been replaced somewhere along the line.
Another opinion was that maybe they ran out of TIGER ones towards the end
and used COBRA ones instead. I'm inclined to the first. Any thoughts?

Jeff Eakin
Graphic Network, Inc.
6486 S. Quebec St.
Centennial, CO  80111-4628