Re: Engine temp

To: theo.smit@dynastream.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Engine temp
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 14:50:47 EDT
Theo and All,
I've thought for a long time that some of the theories posted on the Tiger
link have been kind of backwards.  It has been suggested more than once to file
off parts of the blades in our pump and thereby slowing the flow of water with
a supposed resulting cooler running engine.

Every magazine quoting engineers and racing mechanics recommend using high
power-faster flowing pumps for higher HP engines.   So, the filing of the
blades
seems Bass Aackward to me.

I think there is potential in this elect. pump.  I am anxious to see if any
of our listers have experience with them.  When someone starts talking about
"feeling" the difference in acceleration, they definitely get my attention.
Mark L.