Re: Anyone Take Pictures at SUNI IV?

To: MWood24020@aol.com
Subject: Re: Anyone Take Pictures at SUNI IV?
From: sosnaenergyconsulting <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 17:05:44 -0700
Mike:
You may be right.  The problem with e-mail is that I couldn't see Tom's
face or hear his voice. He didn't qualify his e-mail remarks by saying
'hey, just kidding'--so I responded to what looked like a slam.  From
what I've seen both on and off the list, I'm not the only one who was
rubbed the wrong way.

If it was intended as a joke, then I overreacted and I owe Tom an
on-list apology.

Again, my thanks to Arden for his photos and to those who've sent me
pictures off-list.  I am truly appreciative of seeing them and the
photos reaffirm what I knew in advance: I missed a heck of a gathering.
It looks like the folks that went to SUNI had a fantastic experience and
I congratulate all of  them.

Best Regards
David Sosna