Re: Posting of Event Pictures

To: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Posting of Event Pictures
From: sosnaenergyconsulting <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 21:36:52 -0700
Steve:
Wow, what a goldmine!
Jeez, I've been at it for hours and there's still lots left to look at!

I have no idea what the mechanics are of running a website like T.U.,
but if it ever does work out that you set something like that up, their
format is neat: It's set up by event, with a link to the photos, the
'thumbnails' are pretty large to start with, and then I can click on the
images for an even larger photo.  I like the setup, although I wish the
larger photos were actually a little bigger.
Thanks again for the link.

Best Regards

David Sosna